I got this recipe from here; http://www.thefreshloaf.com/node/4213/semolina-sandwich-loaf and fixed it up to my style.
3 Tablespoons sugar 1/4 cup oil
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt 1 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups bread flour 1/3 cup flax seed meal
Pour everything but the bread flour into a large mixing bowl. Mix. Add the bread flour and mix well. may need more flour. knead for 8-10 minutes at medium speed on stand mixer. transfer to a greased bowl and cover and let rise at room temp. for 1 1/2- 2 hours, until doubled.
grease a loaf pan and shape the loaf by,
1. flatten dough into oblong shape, about 10" x 15"
2. fold in half and press out all the air.
3. fold in thirds by over lapping ends. press out air keeping width the same as length of pan.
4. fold toward you 1/3 of the way at a time, sealing well with heel of hand.
5. roll back and forth to tighten. seal each end then smooth lightly between hands to even.
6. place in pan with sealed edge down. cover and let rise until it crowns above the edge of the pan. about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
heat oven to 400 degrees and bake until golden brown about 25 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.